Posts Tagged ‘Video’
No posts found.
My photos. Now you know me.
30 things 100 Jokes Ali G Answering Machine Answering Machine Messages April Fools Day Bart Simpson Best Jokes Blonde Jokes Bumper Stickers chat up chuffed death depressed Dog Facts Fish Fish Cakes Fishcakes Fish Joke Fishmonger Joke Funny George Bush Headlines Joke Jokes lines Links Messages news Newspapers Parents Photobox Photos Plank Prank Pranks Printing Printing Photos quick joke Quick Jokes Splinters Swine Flu Top Top Jokes Ever
- CAT – Imagine Festival, Waterford Mon 21st-Wed 23rd Oct October 20, 2013If you are in Waterford over the next few days, then you must see CAT. Written and performed by Richard Hardwick and directed by Jamie Beamish (who you may have recently seen in London Irish). The show also includes original songs by both Jamie and Richard. The Show revolves around ‘Dave the Cat’ and how […]
- Robert – Mother giving out to son about not studying for Oral Irish Exam August 14, 2013I heard this video on Hector on 2FM this morning and just found it so fully. It is an Irish Mother giving out to her son about not studying for the Oral Irish Exam. It is certainly a classic Irish viral video – take a look.
- 747 crash is captured on video May 2, 2013This dramatic crash of a Boeing-747 cargo jet was captured as it took off from Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan on April 29. The boeing 747 was a cargo jet and was operated by National Air Cargo. The 747 was en-route from Bagram to Dubai. The take off starts smoothly and then something happens and […]
- Social Media & Photography Sharing December 28, 2012As you may know I have a photography blog at www.shanemcdonald.me but I also share a lot of this content online via Twitter, Flickr, Facebook and only recently the site at 500px which I have been slightly addicted to. I have just posted my Photography Year in Review and look forward to more of the […]
- Cockpit view of Boeing 747 Landing at Kai Tak, Hong Kong December 26, 2012This is a great video of a Boeing 747 landing at the now decommissioned Kai Tak airport in Hong Kong. I actually flew from Hong Kong International (Chek Lap Kok) to Kai Tak and landed a 737-800 back in April 2011 which was brilliant and in this video I recognise Chequerboard Hill where I started […]
- Monster A380 emerging from the clouds August 13, 2016While I was in London we visited Hyde Park and there was an approach to Heathrow on the far side of the park, running parallel to the direction in which I was walking. I spotted an A380 in the distance and saw it was going to have to pass through a series of clouds. My […]
- Doneraile Park, County Cork, Ireland August 11, 2016Cork has some great spots to visit and one of these is the town of Doneraile and it’s famous Doneraile park. The vast spaces of Doneraile park have everything from deer and sheep to swans and squirrels. If you have a camera and enjoy walks then this is the place for you. Doneraile Park comprises approximately […]
- A Visit to Garnish Island, Co. Cork August 10, 2016I visited Garnish when I was about 12 years old and I recall that you left the harbour on the mainland, with the typical Irish fields and views and ended up on this paradise type island. The island had plants I had never seen before and as a child it seemed like you were after […]
- A 300mm lens is worth having in your camera bag August 9, 2016I have a few lenses – Canon 24-105 L lens, a Tamron 10-24 wide angle, a Canon 50mm prime lens and a 70-300mm Canon zoom lens (f4.0,non L type). On a recent walk in Ardmore Co. Waterford I ended up having the zoom lens on the camera 90% of the time. Firstly the Coastguard helicopter […]
- Samson has fallen on Hard Times August 8, 2016The Samson was a floating crane-ship which was under tow from Liverpool, UK to Valetta, Malta. On 11th December just off the Welsh coast, the towline snapped in a force 7 south easterly gale. The crane ship floated for many miles and eventually ended up on the rocks at Ardmore near Rams Head on 12th […]
- Freddie Mercury – 5th September 1946 – 24th November 1991 November 23, 2015On this day in 1991, 24th November, Freddie Mercury died at his home in London. The world had lost its best Rock Front-man. 24 Years on we still Remember Freddie … Freddie Mercury – Lover […]
- Win an Autographed Brian May Red Special Guitar November 7, 2014The excellent website Classics Du Jour are running a great competition to win a Brian May Guitar. This is your chance to win an autographed Brian May Red Special Guitar plus a Deluxe Edition copy […]
- Queen Forever, New Queen Album released November 10th September 22, 2014The Long Awaited new Album from Queen titled “Queen Forever” will be released on 10th November 2014. The new CD Collection brings new Freddie Mercury Tracks to light including one featuring Queen and Michael Jackson. […]
- Happy Birthday Freddie Mercury September 5, 2014Farrokh Bulsara was born on Thursday, 5th of September 1946 on African spice island of Zanzibar, to parents Bomi and Jer Bulsara. Today Freddie Mercury would have been 68 years old and would surely have […]
- The Queen Extravaganza European Tour February 19, 2014Following the recent success of the recent UK and North American tours, the Queen Extravaganza will perform in certain European cities starting in May 2014. The Queen Extravaganza is designed to take Queen’s glorious music […]
- Holiday & Vacation Packing ChecklistOne of the most stressful things you have to do before you even get into the car to head to the airport, is packing for your holiday or vacation. This handy list might help you before you start packing and it might help you ensure that you don’t leave home missing essential items to pack […]
- Park Plaza Hotel, Victoria, LondonEvery year I head to London with Friends and have done so for the past few years, with 2015 being the 5th year. Initially we stayed in budget hotels and quickly found that for a few extra pound per night we could stay in a very nice and comfortable hotel. In 2014 we chose the […]
- The Hampton’s – Review, Luxury B&B accommodation, Kaikoura, New ZealandThis is a B&B review of the Hampton’s luxury B&B in Kaikoura, New Zealand Kaikoura was the first stop after visiting the very friendly city of Christchurch. We spotted The Hampton’s Kaikoura on the Booking.com app which is one of my first-calls when booking accommodation online. The pictures looked amazing and the reviews were very […]
- Hotel on Davenport, Hotel Review – Tauranga, New ZealandHotel on Davenport was booked as our 2nd last stop in New Zealand. The area around Tauranga is wonderful and we should have spent a bit more time here and also around Mount Maunganui which is very scenic. We arrived at Hotel on Davenport around 4pm on a Saturday. The check-in was quick and friendly […]
- Review – La Frontiere, Luxury Accommodation in Gisborne, New ZealandIf you intend visiting Gisborne when in New Zealand then I highly recommend La Frontiere, a luxurious modern self-contained studio, set on an avocado orchard and farmland, and is about 5 mins drive to Gisborne city centre. This was one accommodation which we were very lucky to get at the last minute. We booked the accommodation […]